TO MAKE A RESERVATION PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE STEPS
1. Check the Availability Calendar to find a unit that shows availability for the time frame you would like to stay. 2. Go to "Properties" and click on the unit you are interested in. You will be re-directed to the Homeaway.com website where you will be able to view detailed photos of the unit, area information and rate information.
3. To make a reservation, fill out the ",contact owner" information on the right side of the page on the homeaway.com website and we will respond with a quote. The entire reservation process is paperless. The lease is signed electronically and payment is made by credit card or e-check (we accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover for stays less than a month. There is a 3% convenience fee added when paying the extended stay rate by credit card).
4. Please click here to download the Guest Information Form. Fill out the form and email to owner with a copy of the driver's license for each adult. You can also take a photo of the driver's license with your cell phone please text to 360-710-4041. 5. If you are staying with us for two weeks or less you are welcome to fill out a Credit Card Authorization (major credit cards only, no debit cards and we do not accept AMEX) as security in lieu of paying the Security/Damage Deposit when making the reservation, please click here to download the Credit Credit Card Authorization Form, fill it out and email to owner with your Guest Information Form.
6. We require a copy of each adult's DL before the reservation can be finalized. A copy of the license can be emailed or a clear photo can be text to 360-710-4041.
7. Property Damage Protection. The Property Damage Protection is offered with your booking. This policy covers up to $3,000 of unintentional physical damage caused by Tenants for $49.00. Please contact owner for additional information or if you would include this protection at time of making the reservation.