If you ever wanted to visit the heart of the Pacific Northwest, this is the place for you!! The Kitsap Peninsula provides spectacular views of The Olympic Mountains with Mount Rainier in the distance. Seattle's famous Space Needle & Pike Place Market are just a ferry ride away over the magnificent Puget Sound. This growing area offers just about anything you want to do in an award winning town. The city of Bremerton has recently been voted one of America's most livable cities. We are in a perfect central location to visit all the sites of the Kitsap Peninsula and beyond. Several other smaller towns offer their own unique charms, all within about a 20-min. drive. Just 10-minutes to Silverdale and 5-minutes to the Seattle ferry. Easy freeway access will take you wherever you want to go quickly. Golfers will enjoy several challenging courses nearby and a driving range with a putting course just a short drive away.
- Puget Sound Naval Shipyard (PSNS) - Bremerton
- Naval Base Kitsap - Bremerton
- Bremerton Ferry Terminal - Just 60 minutes to downtown Seattle on the famous Washington State Ferries. Walk-on or drive-on, the Bremerton-Seattle ferry has 15 daily sailings.
- Norm Dicks Government Center
- SeeFilm , our brand new 10 screen movie theater, just a short walk from the apartments
- Kitsap Conference Center at Bremerton Harborside
A short commute to:
- Bangor Naval Submarine Base
- Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC) - Keyport
- Naval Hospital - Bremerton
- Harrison Medical Center - Bremerton
- Four award-winning golf courses